Friday, September 19, 2008

Who you gonna call... no really who are you going to call?


What could be safer than living next to a cop?

Watch it now, Samuel L. Jackson is back at it again with a new movie about how he's a BAD ASS MOTHER (SHUT YO MOUTH)! So he's a cop again, but know that no snakes are involved this time around.
He's a cop that has it out for his neighbors. I mean I get it some neighbors are loud, inconsiderate people who blare music at 4am for fun. Oh wait those are my neighbors sorry.


Anyway, the neighbors are basically screwed because who do you call when the police live next door? 411, 311... because I sure ain't calling 911!


I hope the movie lives up to the suspense of the trailer. If not I'll try to give you the 411 on why Sam might be losing his touch.

No comments: