Sunday, October 12, 2008

Step one: admit that there was a problem


So rumor has it that our favorite pop princess is going public about her psycho melt down that she has been displaying for the past two years, at least. That's right Britney Spears and MTV have apparently teamed up to created a documentary special so that Brit Brit can confront the rumors, the scandals and the controversies.


In the documentary Britney apparently admits to have gone off the edge a bit and acknowledges that her behavior was out of character and at times uncalled for. And I say bravo Britney I'm glad that you confronted what ever had you acting like a fool, put your under ware on and divorced your baby's daddy. Good work.


I can't wait to see what Britney has in store for us in '09, if the VMA's were a precursor for where she's headed I think Madonna should watch out because her title as the "Queen of reinvention" may soon be snatched away by my favorite pop tart.

No comments: