Sunday, November 23, 2008

Without Phone part 1


It was a total and complete accident that I broke my phone... a big whoops. But it's to late for tears now, even though I think I'll be crying until my new replacement phone comes in the mail. Which according to my phone service provider should be between 1 to 2 days, the wonders of express shipping.


However, what 1 to 2 days really translates to in the life of a twenty something that has had a cell phone since the 6th grade is hell. No connection to the outside world, no text updates, web surfing at my fingertips, no text messages from friends, family or coworkers letting me know what's going on in every facet of life.


Documenting the torture will take place in my next series of blogs. Suffer and bare with me please and if you need to get a hold of me, good luck with that.

No comments: