Friday, November 28, 2008

Jonas Brothers Thanksgiving


The Jonas Brothers took over half time at the annual Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving game against the Seattle Sea Hawks. And I have to say that I was less than impressed with the performance. These poor boys must be exhausted all they do is preform, preform, preform. Geeze Mickey don't you think that you could at least give them Thanksgiving off. No? Well strike while the iron is hot I guess.
Camp Rock star Demi Lovato was the real Disney star at the game opening with the Star Spangled Banner. She sang an awesome version of the song and the kid has real pipes. Good for her. The Dallas native looked more than overjoyed to be preforming at home too.
Hopefully the kids will get Christmas off but I doubt it I'm sure that they're will be some Christmas parade that requires their expertise. Shoot for new year's off boys... you never know.

No comments: